"When I don't measure up to much in this life... I'm a treasure in the arms of Christ."

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fashionista? Me?

Confession: I am not very trendy or fashionable. I wear clothes that are nice enough, but I pretty much wear jeans every day and probably 60% of my wardrobe is from Old Navy. I always see things that I think are super cute, but I just feel like "That isn't me" so I end up buying something plain. Classic. Boring.

I want to go shopping this weekend, and I want to get these things:

A sweater dress (or two or three...)



 Leggings to wear with my new sweater dress. I've been trying for months to muster up the courage to get a dress and leggings, because I always see people wearing them and they're so super cute. Plus I'm always cold, so I feel like this is a good option for me.




Ballet flats. Another thing that I always think looks cute, but I don't have the guts to buy for some reason. I feel like if I wear something trendy like this, people will be able to tell that I'm not REALLY trendy and that I'm just pretending.



Soft, fuzzy boots. I think I'd only wear them on the weekends, because at work I'd feel like they are slippers. But I only work 4 days a week anyway, so I think this would be a good investment.



A thin, pretty scarf that isn't beige or grey or brown or black. An actual COLOR. Even though it won't "match everything." I'm sick of buying things that are boring colors just because they'll go with everything. So what if I wear a brown sweater and a purple scarf, right?



And perhaps, even a fashionable belt to wear with my new dress or with something else.


It will definitely be interesting to see if I actually get any of these things. Either way, wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment