"When I don't measure up to much in this life... I'm a treasure in the arms of Christ."

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Success

I did it. I went shopping, and I got 5 of the 6 things on my wish list!! I am the proud new owner of:

Not one sweater dress, but TWO!! This one from Kohl's, plus another grey and black one from Marshall's....


Super cute new ballet flats (which are surprisingly comfortable!)...


And even a fashionable belt, a super pretty scarf, and some leggings (which I'm not posting a picture of, because that's clearly very boring).


Tomorrow I'm going to wear a whole new ensemble of these things, and I'm super excited about it. I will be at church ALL day, which means I'm going to see pretty much everyone I know - including "First Post-Breakup Crush" guy - so I may as well look cute. ;)

1 comment: